电影精彩句学习:《模仿游戏》
2015-09-07 11:24
来源:新东方
作者:新东方
该影片改编自安德鲁·霍奇斯编著的传记《艾伦·图灵传》,讲述了计算机科学之父艾伦·图灵的传奇人生,故事主要聚焦于图灵协助盟军破译德国密码系统“英格玛”,从而扭转二战战局的经历。在破译过程中,图灵则变成了负责人,招收了新的成员琼,由于她的帮助,所有组员空前的团结,并于两年后成功破解德军的密码。图灵一度与琼订婚,但实际上他隐瞒了一个秘密——他实际上是同性恋,而他也因此遭受了非人的待遇……
精彩词句学起来:
1. I will not repeat myself.
我不会再说第二遍。
2. So unless one of you have an apron in your car, I suggest you file your reports and leave me alone.
所以,你们俩谁的车里有条围裙,否则,我建议你们还是带上你们的报告,赶紧走人吧!
3. Best of luck with your cyanide.
当心你的氰化物哦!
4. Well, if you didn't want a pair of bobbies digging around in your personal affairs, that'd have been a stellar way to make sure they don't.
如果你不想让两个警察挖掘你的私事,这真实让对方罢手的好办法。
5. She tell you to help yourself to tea while you were here? She obviously didn't tell you what a joke was, then, either, I gather.
她没有告诉你等着的时候自己喝茶么?我想,她显然也没告诉你什么是开玩笑。
6. I've barely made par.
我还远远不能匹及。
7. All right, Mr. Turing, I'll bite. Why do you wish to work for His Majesty's government?
好吧,图灵先生,我想知道,你为什么想为政府工作。
8. Mother says I can be off-putting sometimes on account of being one of the best mathematicians in the world.
我妈常说,作为全世界最棒的数学家之一,有时候是会任性一下的。
9. But you also haven't got anywhere with it.
但是你们还没有任何头绪。
10. Exactly. That's the spirit.
没错,就是这个道理。
11. Oh, even a broken clock is right twice a day. That's not progress; that's just blind luck.
哦,就是破表一天还能对两次呢。这不叫进展,这叫运气。
12. Pardon me, I'd like to see some documents, if I may.
打扰了,我来查点文件,如果可以的话。
13. If you don't respond to the complaint, I shall have to take it up with the Home Office.
如果你不对投诉信作出解释,我就要将它提交到内政部了。
14. You're not at university any longer. You are a very small cog in a very large system.
你不是在大学教书了,你只是国家这个大机构里的一个小锯齿。
15. Mother says I'm just an odd duck.
我妈说我就是一个怪咖。
16. All my friends, they're all making a difference, while we just while away our days producing nothing.
我所有的朋友他们都有所贡献,而我们只是虚度光阴,一事无成。
17. The German Army has fanned out across Europe.
德军已经横扫欧洲了。
18. I will not give up my parents.
我不会违逆父母的。
19. Well, who is this man? So I can kick his arse.
好吧,告诉我他是谁,我好打他一顿。
20. I suspect that Cilly must be the name of his amore.
我想Cilly肯定是他喜欢的女孩子。
21. Sounds right up my alley.
正合我意。
22. Could you give Alan and me a moment, please?
你能让我和艾伦单独呆一会儿吗?
23. He's really not the brightest bulb. Which is why I need your help.
24. He's been sick for a long time. He knew this was coming soon. But he had a stiff upper lip about it.
他病了很久了,他知道死亡是迟早的事情,但他还是坚持认真学习。
相关推荐
以上就是本文的全部内容,更多精彩内容,请持续关注长春新东方网。
新东方长春学校官方微信:新东方长春学校 (微信号:ccxdfcn)
最新考试资讯、考试政策解读、真题解析,请扫一扫二维码,关注我们的官方微信!
相关推荐
版权及免责声明
①凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。